Relationship dealbreakers

by serendipity 26 Replies latest social relationships

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: crossdressing would really be a problem for me. WHY? Think of the money you would be saving on clothes!! Well that's the thing, you see my husband is 6' 4" he would need to buy his own clothes. And I would really have a problem if he had a better wardrobe than me.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

abuse....after i whoop his ass of course.

luv, jojo

• Chimene
    Chimene

I guess I'm the old chap who has been around the block unfortunately

dishonesty or abuse would be a deal breaker.

My ex judub was a compulsive liar and abused me every which way possible, I could go on, but I will spare you............

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK I'm not single but I'm not with my husband either

If you're single, what behavior(s) or actions by your partner would cause you to end a relationship, OTHER than infidelity?

Disrespect, lack of trust, emotional, physical or sexual abuse, dishonesty, ongoing addictive behaviors, uncontrolled anger even if it isn't directed towards me, lack of consideration and caring

If you're married, what behavior(s) or actions by your spouse would cause you to seek a divorce, OTHER than infidelity?
    Disrespect, lack of trust, emotional, physical or sexual abuse, dishonesty, ongoing addictive behaviors, uncontrolled anger even if it isn't directed towards me, lack of consideration and caring, and smothering
  • G Money
    G Money

Drugs, unmentioned 10 red headed step kids, psychoness, and the like and a mom who is a fat biatch cow cuz mothers are like daughters.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sounds pretty prescriptive. What kind of infidelity?

If a behaviour is likely to do me damage (mentally, physically, long/short term health including STDs) then that might be a dealbreaker, but beyond that I don't own anyone nor do I wish to be owned.

LT, of the "Sagittarian" class.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

It almost ended when I found a Britney Spears AND a Jessica Simpson CD under her seat in the car. Really disapointed......But seriously, she would have to hit/kick my dog, vote for George W, smoke a bunch of crack,ANNNNNND sprout a big veiny schlong to make me stop lovin' her.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Anything that caused me feel to feel physically or emotionally or mentally un-well.

Drug, alcohol, sexual, abuse. If he was financially draining us for his unhealthy drug/alcohol/gambling/any other adictive problems. Dishonesty.

I also hate pouting and fits of anger....nope won't even deal with it.

I would also expect to be #1 in his life or at least in the top 3. or all deals off.

lisa

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Lisa:

I would also expect to be #1 in his life or at least in the top 3. or all deals off.

Seems a reasonable expectation for a relationship.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

This is a hard question. Wife and I have always said that even for adultery we would have to consider the circumstances. A quick fling or long term emotional involvement? Also she is famous for saying that the only way I’ll get rid of her is murder. But I think if I saw that I was really making her unhappy I would leave. I am struggling with that now as she wants to be a faithful dub and I most certainly do not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit