JW child molester, Rick McClean, to be profiled on America's Most Wanted

by SixofNine 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Odrade
    Odrade

didn't see anything about McClean. Anyone know if it will air at a later date? Or if they caught him?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm clueless on this one. He doesn't seem to be anywhere on the AMW site. He's still listed as fugitive on the US Marshalls site though. I'm sure AMW has plenty of bad guy stories to choose to run at any given time, but I know this one was previously slotted for this date.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it may be that they are going to have him in the " 15 seconds of fame" part of the show.

if so, he wouldnt be listed in the show description.

its amazing to me that he hasnt been captured yet.

hopefully he'll be profiled someway on AMW or other programs and someone will turn him in.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Sorry for getting our hopes up folks. Obviously, it's not over yet though; I got the following pm I'll share for those of you following this (the person who sent me this knows McClean, but is not posting here for whatever reason, at this time, so I'll keep them anonymous):

Hey Six

How are ya? Hey, noticing the thread on Rick McClean, not posting myself at this time, but if you'd like to pass along the info something like this -

A reputable poster on JWD that has talked with the producer of the show, "America's Most Wanted", has been told the segment will be airing, but there is no definite air date yet scheduled. RICK STILL REMAINS AT LARGE.

Yes, he finally did get the DF'd status, as of 2004, after more than a 20 year history of molesting children in various congregations. None of which individual members were ever made aware of.

"America's Most Wanted" did not get ANY coooperation from current JW's, elders, for interviews, thus far, for the television segment. They had been told this would no doubt be the case, so it was no surprise.

Stay tuned.....

Six,
    I may get an e-mail from the producer with the air date when it is known, as I gave him my e-mail addy - if he does contact me, I will let you know immediately and you could post the info.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks sixofnine.

hopefully they'll catch this monster soon.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

This is still in the can, but not completed.

Emails or calls to Amer's Most Wanted could have an impact....

I will find an email address to post.

stay tuned...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit