Any PAINTBALLERS?

by jeeprube 8 Replies latest social physical

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I'm a rabid paintball player, woodsball/scenerio. Are there any other paintballers here?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I did it once, with my friends in their wooded back yard.

It really hurts! It was fun though.

Brooke

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

My family has paintball weekends every week, during the summer at least. We have 12 acers to play on and all wooded areas. I am looking to get decent tippman this year since the walmart specail i have doesn't cut it against everyone elses superior shooters.

its sweet since the majority of the guys playing are ex-military so it gets pretty intense..and we all break out our old bdus

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

That's awesome Digital! Have you guys ever played in a scenario paintball game? As far as a marker I highly recommend the Tippmann A-5. Ever hear of Oklahoma D-Day?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

That's in Minnesota, right, DF?

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

roger that. Minnesota

i want a A 5 with the flatline barrel. and then all the extra goodies :)

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

I used to. Had a Tippmann Custom 98 with a 16" Thunderpig barrel. Sold it on Ebay and got into an activity less dangerous. Boxing.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Me and my two sons...17 and 15.

I'm not hardocore...but they are.

u/d

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

my friends dad is in charge of the local SWAT team equivalent. They have paintball guns that closely resemble AR15s, and sometimes, invote my friend and me to come with them. its a lot of fun.

Last summer, we also organized a teacher v. student paintball game. That was fun too. (students won)

I find that Airsoft is just as fun, and can be done more that paintball. Anybody into airsoft?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit