JC's Girls Girls Girls

by startingover 10 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

I read about this in the paper this morning. These girls go to the strip clubs, get a lap dance so they can tell the stripper about Jesus.

http://jcsgirls.com/

Chalk another one up to creative Xians...the mind virus must propogate.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

hmmm. well i found my new forums.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Singing with a distorted base guitar ***

Buuuuuuuuuuuurn in Heaven!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuurn in Heaven!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuurn in Heaven!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuurn in Heaven!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuurn in Heaven!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuurn in Heaven!!!

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I volunteer to listen about Jesus for a lapdance if they want to turn it around..

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Now that's how you pioneer, I say "sign me up"!

Brooke

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well now, I just might be up to the job of pioneering.

• startingover
    startingover

Here's my question:

How many of you Xian women out there would be willing to get a lap dance by another woman to turn her on the Jesus?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Here's my question:

How many of you Xian women out there would be willing to get a lap dance by another woman to turn her on the Jesus?

Who's this Jesus person? Where is my lap dance? Brooke

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Oops, I guess I should read these more carefully. I didn't realize they were only trying to convert men. Perhaps I could apply for an assignment to opposite gender territory - a missionary position, so to speak.

• startingover
    startingover

In the article in the paper this morning, it said they were trying to convert women. It sounded like these girls went to the clubs and got the women to give them a lap dance at which time they talked to them about Jesus. Now to me, and I'm not speaking here from experience, wouldn't it make more sense if men were getting the lap dance and doing the attempted conversion.

But obviously what makes sense to me is only my opinion, as Brooke has so aptly pointed out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit