BE MY FRIEND, Please!! MySpace...........

by lisaBObeesa 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I just found Sparkplug on there. She'll probably deny me as a friend though.

If I deny you three times do I hang?

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    I remember the circuit assembly in the eighties that warned we'd all be possessed by the devil through listening to that particular track...is this your reason for using it?

No, I just used it because the Hotel California is like the Org......you can check out, but you can never leave......

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I remember the circuit assembly in the eighties that warned we'd all be possessed by the devil through listening to that particular track...is this your reason for using it?

So THAT'S why I am a deranged demonized apostate - I knew it was that song!!!! Well, I need the company anyway.

Jeff

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Everyone knows the real demonized music is AC/DC.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

What is "My Space"? A newsgroup or chat room? What?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

AWESOME site way to go !

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

MsMcDucket,

MySpace is gives people a little web page they can decorate up as they like........a personal spot on the internet. Other people make MySpaces and link to your Myspace.......people leave messages on your space, you leave messages for them....people post pictures...people meet people....

It is a fad right now and lots of people have MySpaces. I'm not sure how much longer it will last....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit