Caleb & Sophia video Getting Big Coverage

by freemindfade 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Maybe they should address the issue of WHY kids (and adults) fall asleep in the first place??!!

Because it is pointless , mindless, time wasting drivel.....

• brandnew
    brandnew

DUDE ! ! ! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SHOW OF HANDS.....OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP AT A JW MEETING.

that would take up alotta space......

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Its the same crap over and over and over, for years. The speakers are generally not really qualified to speak publicly and sound very indifferent about the talks they give. Thats why it seems like such a charge when a CO comes to visit, they have energy and are trying to indoctrinate people, not just get it over with.

The watchtower is way too long, beating these things out into an hour is painful at best.

The whole theocratic ministry school has become pointless. How much do you really need to talk about this crap? Besides standing by a cart and early morning magazine carpeting needs little training. Also I think its a testament to how this is a waste, ask a JW at a cart a tough question and see how equipped they are.

I regret all the time ive wasted at meeting, service, and assemblies. And the time I will continue to waste at meetings and assemblies ( no more service for me) in the future for my wifes sake.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    The watchtower is way too long, beating these things out into an hour is painful at best.
    Wholeheartedly agree. I was so bored last meeting I decided to read Dean Koontz on my tablet instead, and I still gave a comment.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    cappytan
    hahhaha excellent, I want to be like you when I grow up lol. You have got some of the best stories.

You know its funny, years ago in a hall I was in, I was reaching out, I worked full time, I was married, I did not get the national average in hours. it was 10, I probably averaged 6... these brothers wouldn't even use you unless you got the national average. Much less recommend for MS. My brother who was an elder used to get into with them. He would say someone could come into the congregation, never go out in service, and turn in 10 false hours and you would use them! basically telling them their obsession with the hours was unfounded. Now with my own turning in fake time later in my life, and cappytan answering while reading koontz, it just shows how hollow and empty their spiritual paradise is, most the people I know that got to MS and elder status would give talks off the cuff, no thought or care put into it at all, they would get less hours than me (once they were appointed), All the R&F that are zealous are sitting there eating this watered down crap up, cappytans comment, a talk from an elder with a hangover that he is winging, and so on. So empty.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

cappytan: I decided to read Dean Koontz on my tablet instead

Dean's the bomb! Which book?

I'm a huge fan of his. Problem is: he can somehow write books faster than I can find enough time to read 'em!

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Dean's the bomb! Which book?

I'm reading some of his older Sci Fi stuff right now.

Dark of the Woods was the one I was reading on Sunday. Really short novel. More like a novella or novellette. Finished it Sunday evening. It was a good escape. Nothing to write home about.

I had yesterday off, so I started Stephen King's Tommyknockers.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

That's the risk they're taking with JW.org and JW Broadcasting.

While they try to downplay everything on JW.org things like this will always slip through that shows their true colors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit