Jan 15 Watchtower

by theredhead 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Banshee
    Banshee

I think it's a tad strange that they are standing in a circle above a black chasm. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have angels surrounding a pool of light? Another sign of the bizarre thinking at HQ.

---Banshee

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

woohoo... it seems the only requirement to become an angel is to be a white man... oh shit and to be able to grow a kick ass white beard... i just gotta get older and ill be good to go... i can grow a kick ass beard now... all i need is for it to be white!!!

the infamous one

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

i wonder with the whole beard thing they are alluding to the idea of Jesus being Michael.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    I think it's a tad strange that they are standing in a circle above a black chasm. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have angels surrounding a pool of light? Another sign of the bizarre thinking at HQ.

Actually, if you look closer, they are standing in a circle looking down on Earth ...

and pointing ... and laughing ... bastards

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

what have you guys being smoking?

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

This is a picture of the angels before the flood. They are all looking down on earth choosing which woman they will have.

Angel #1 is saying "Cor, I could give that Bertha one............"

Angel #2 replies, "Na, I fancy Edna, the one with the big bazookas..........."

Which is why there were nephilim and then the flood.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

When my husband and I saw the cover of this mag we wondered like you guys, why are they all white? and why do they all have white hair and beards if white hair exists in humans only due to "imperfection" (sometimes it's due to a deficiency in nutrients) or normally due to human aging which would not have been a factor if according to JW belief...Adam and Eve would not have "Apostated"..soooooo why would Angels be portrayed with white hair? and where did the bible state what color their skin is supposed to be? If anything they should be tanned because that's how Jewish people in bible days were, not white. SORRY BETHEL WRITING DEPARTMENT...BUT YOU MESSED UP YET AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOTS!!!!

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit