Is the WTS still a UN NGO?

by Quandary 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandary
    Quandary

I recently had a confidential conversation with a former elder who stepped down because of his disenchantment with all the recent scandals (paedophilia,blood,UN etc...) and he mentioned that he had heard from a reliable source that the WTS is still a NGO with the UN but under a different name. I asked if he could find out the name of the corporation they were using and he said he would try to do so and get back to me. Has anyone else heard anything similar?

Q

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Could they really be that stupid?!

• Quandary
    Quandary

Nicolau: I had the same reaction. However, I would not be surprised, who really knows how many corporations they have set up? I do think it is possible.

Q

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I THINK that they are still somehow listed in the European NGO section. Even after they withdrew their status in 2001, there were reports of them still getting help from the UN in Africa and Georgia (country). I just can't seem to locate what name they may signed up under. I think it will be discovered in time...

Swalker

• Quandary
    Quandary

I am going to keep in touch with the ex elder who told me about this. He is going to try to find out the actual corporation and let me know.

Q

• Gerard
  • Gerard
    Gerard

Please do so! And Let us know.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Oh what a tangled web we weave.......

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were.

Jehovahs organization.....my a$$ !!!

• daystar
    daystar

If this were the case, it would be huge!!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

u know theyre all drug smugglers... the fuckin british... JK... stupid J-DUBS, im sure they own some small country somewhere and are creating their utopia (yeah right) for their faithful... BASTARDS... look under ghana..

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit