My Amazing Morphing Kids

by rwagoner 5 Replies latest social family

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

My kids constantly amaze me. When other people are around they are little angels but once it is just their mom and I...look out....they release their true selves ! LOL

See for yoursleves !

• alamb
    alamb

So cute and so true. I love the black and white with the red rose. That's a keeper....so are the sweeties.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Thanks... I love them no matter what...keep me laughing !

The black and white shot is the first picture in her portfolio...she is going to be in 2 or 3 upcoming national catalogs. my daughter the baby supermodel LOL

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

kid gave himself a tattoo. that is priceless!!

CHL

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I don't know what you're talking about.... they look like perfect angels to me!

No really, hahaha... I have a few of my own... and they don't even bother with the angel-ness around other people. lol

The other day my beautiful but strong-willed (to say the least) two year old freaked out and threw a tantrum right at my feet because I wouldn't give her something she wanted that was inappropriate. She screamed and threw herself to the ground and flopped around for awhile. The other Mother I was attempting to hold a conversation with looked at me and smiled and said "So does that ever work???" LOL

alt

The cuter they are.... the more they KNOW it!

• KW13
    KW13

ha ha, aye...they save it for their folks. I was always good until everyone went

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit