Women admit to regular lies

by JanH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• BugEye
    BugEye

Hmmmm

It would appear to me that that was a description of general human behaviour, not just female.

Even if a similar survey revealed different numbers for the male of the species, I would hazard a guess that they were just not admitting it or that the right questions were not being asked.

As a man, I still hold the thought, "what would we do without them"

Dave

• logical
    logical

These serveys are a load of rubbish. Anyway, men are just as bad.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

jan, you opened a can of worms with this one!

okay, some lies women say:

man: what's wrong?
    woman: nothing
    ---

men lies:

i love you
    i'll still respect you in the morning
    i'll call you

okay i'm sure i'll think of more.....

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Oh Jan, you really started trouble, didn't you?

How about this one for the men,

"I don't need to ask directions, I know where I'm going!"

or

when passing a hottie on the street, "No, I wasn't looking at her rear, honest!"

or one my hubby has used,

"No, if given the chance I would NOT sleep with Sarah Michelle Gellar."

Now there's a HUGE one!!

Silverleaf

• conflicted
    conflicted

EVERYBODY lies, it's a fact. Morals deteriorate daily. Some attempt to make the world a better place by trying to set a good example of proper behavior and decorum, and are thought prudish or "old fashioned".

Now, I'll get of my soapbox and say...

I do lie on occasion, but not daily.
    I usually feel bad when I do it.
    I would stay with my partner if she lost sexual interest in me, and if she robbed a bank I'd make her split the money with me.
    Infidelity and multiple partners are a definite no-no, but I would whore myself for large a sum of cash.

Have fun!

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

Don't even start me on the subject of fellas' lies.
    As for me I have never allowed an untruth to slip from my lips...honest.
    These surveys are crap though. I used to work for British Market Research Bureau and the surveys were badly constructed, miles too long and incredibly boring so most people lost interest and started saying anything to hurry you through it.
    Oh how I loved that job...oops

Free

• claudia
    claudia

I lie. Not for sport, but to spare someones feelings or get myself out of trouble. Once I had an affair on my boyfriend and lied lied lied.(it was awsome ok?) I have lied about something being on sale but it wasnt. I will never tell lies like "oh Im having lunch with the queen next month" etc.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hate to tell you this, JanH, but "That's Life" is a tabloid mag.

Just thought I'd warn ya! Don't ruin your intellectual credibility with quoting from tabloid newspapers or magazine's will ya?

• COMF
    COMF

Women admit to regular lies

No problem; we're familiar with them. It's those irregular lies that'll gitcha.

COMF

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I will be the first to admit that I have told a few lies in my 38 years, but men lie too. If they say they do not, they are lying lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit