Jesus/Nose Perce People?

by skyman 2 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

An event happened that led to the Nez Perce War. History says it happen one way, the truth is different I personally knew individual Indians in my life time that lived that long ago, they say history got it all wrong some have even written books with this alternative history. These Indians lived through the horrible march to Canada. They said that, Chief Joseph was not the great Hero that history say’s he was. What started the war was Chief Joseph and a few men murdered a salon lady in the town of Whitebird Idaho. When Soldiers started to track them down to stand trial for the murder Chief Joseph ran with his band of Indians for Canada and this is the real reason the war started. Not all the Indians ran, some of the tribe helped the US government track them down. This started a division that still exist today among the Nez Perce So why is history silent about the real Chef Joseph because the historians want to make the US Soldiers look bad thus making the murderer Chef Joseph and his band of Indians look good. Yes I am a native American and proud of it.

The same is true of the history or lack of history of Jesus life.

• skyman
    skyman

Now let say that a new religion of Chief Joseph starts, let call them Josephites glamorizing Joseph. Other Indians, we will call the LOOKING GLASS group start telling their side of the events. Lets bring in White men having their own version of the new religion. All claim they have the true Joseph.

This starts a battle of truths, this battle of truths continue for 15 decades. By now all the original records are gone no real proof of what really happened. All three groups destroyed the others writings.

Finally a mediator (Roman Catholic Church) steps in to keep peace. The mediator says the life of Joseph from now on is no longer that of an Indian but that of an US Soldiers. This Mediator says anyone that say different will be killed. Now you have what we call the dark ages were the new Mediator sets out to destroy all written pages that claims Joseph was an Indian. This goes on for centuries call this the Crusades.

We now have what has already happened in real life that is the life of Jesus Christ.

• Forscher
    Forscher

Your comments are very interesting Skyman. You said you knew people who were from that time? How old were they when they passed that information on? And what was their relation within the Nez Perce tribe. Were they from the clique which opposed him? Were they mainstream? Since they are surely now gone, can you provide names?
    I am not attacking your report. I am kind of interested in it since I am part Amerindian myself.
    Forscher

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit