I hate greed

by joelbear 14 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

i hate greed. its irritating.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

greed over food - or greed over money - or greed over sex joelbear?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Sorry joelbear, it's in my redneck nature to be greedy. All procedes from raising our "passel of hogs" together will go towards a gold-plated gunrack for my pickup.

-Breck

• slugga
  • greendawn
    greendawn

If you mean greed for money that is the root of all evil according to Paul the Apostle. True even families could get torn apart for money issues often with one family member's greed being at fault for the conflict.

• FairMind
    FairMind

I agree with you joelbear, greed is not a good thing. However, you do know that the term greed can be applied in many false ways to a person to demonize them. I make this comment based on how the WT did it in a recent study article.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Does we take it you'll be reforming from your hunk chas'n ways then?
    Is slugga safe to take 'is bucket off?

greendawn: please check your NWT (official bible of JWD) .. where the translation reads: "...For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things, ..." (1 Timothy 6:9, 10)

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm greedy for collecting retro 80's hifi equipment which you can get on ebay for next to nothing. It's becoming a compulsion!!!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Yeah Ballistic .. well I get free hi fi stuff for nuth'n from the local dump (friends in low places) but I am greedy for antique tools which I've got arriving by the barrow load off ebay!!

smugunc

ps: I was at the beach today - where were ya?

• ballistic
    ballistic

*** just thinking how you can make anything old sound great by putting the word "retro" in front of it ***

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit