So be it......

by Darth Yhwh 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Never was there a more worthy member added to the council! Congrats!

Nice pic, BTW!

Dave

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: How do you feel about my little Sith display. I even threw in some old shcool troopers for a little nostalgia.

Another one that takes pictures of their Star wars toys. You and my husband would get along just fine.

Congratulations on making jedi!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Congrats, the force is strong in you!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congratulations Jedi Master Darth Yhwh you finally got there.

• daystar
    daystar
    Luna2, actually they're my sons toys. The only two that are mine are the old school storm troopers. But even though they're my sons, that dosn't stop me from playing with them.

I was going to say, I'm saving that pic because my son will love it. He is such a Star Wars freak too that I had to break out my old collection and pass it on to the next generation.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Legolas: Now you will experience the full power of the dark side, my little green friend.

MerryMagdalene: Me, a master?

Double Edge: The attack on my life has left me scarred and deformend. But I can assure you that my resolve has never been stronger.

bikerchick: Thanks.

IP_SEC: Thanks for the laugh! That dog was hilarious. It's a good thing that I don't have money to burn or I could very easily be on of those geeks on that bit. LOL.

atypical: Learn the power of the dark side and acheive a power greater than that of any Jedi.

luna2: Thanks again.

AlmostAtheist (Dave): Im honered by your comments, thank you.

misanthropic: Your husband sounds like my kind of guy. Here's another one I did for my sons 6th birthday party invitation.

Image hosting by TinyPic

big dog: I have become more powerful than any Jedi!

green dawn: Thank you

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Congratulations, Jedi Knight!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit