Winter pictures from my apartment

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

JH

Winter pictures from my apartment

ARRET, stop sign at the corner of Blvd d'Outremont.

I know where you are,

belbab

• Legolas
    Legolas

Wow Jh...We barely even have any snow here...thank gawd!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Haha JH! All of our snow is gone and it is mild and lovely! I saw a bee yesterday too.

Dams

• luna2
    luna2

Brrrrr, very wintery, JH.

After our 20" of snow last Sunday the temps went back up to the 40's and 50's...almost 60 yesterday. This afternoon its supposed to get cold again. I'm just not a cold-weather person any more.

• delilah
    delilah

I know where you are,

uh-oh.....you're busted, JH..... You can keep the snow there, eh? We had some of the ice storm yesterday, but then it turned to rain, and we had tremendous thunder and lightening....then the temp plummeted......supposed to go down to minus 15C.......BRRRRRRRR......put your muk-luks on....

• JH
    JH

Yeah, the temperature just went down, really fast, with lots of wind. Now the winds calmed down.

I hate winter. I think you all know

• delilah
    delilah

Yeah, I'm not much for winter either....that's why I moved back to Southern Ontario, from the north....

• greendawn
    greendawn

Snow is nice it's always a refreshing change unless you slip and break a bone when it is slippery. It's pleasant to be inside where it's nice and warm when it rains or snows outside.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

It looks like one big sheet of ice!

I hate winter, too, JH.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well day before yesterday..it was a warm 60 degrees..it was beautiful outside..

I saw a bee also!

Yesterday we had a Hail storm and windy ..I think we had 50 mile an hour winds at least!

Tonight it is going to be 2 or 3 degrees!.. It is soooo cold outside.

Turning on the fireplace tonight!..

Snoozy Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit