• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi snarf, welcome to the forum!

• snarf
    snarf

Hello serendipity!

• snarf
    snarf

hmmm, why is no one commenting? I for one think this is a travesty, aren't GB members supposed to be perfect?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Snarf,

I didn't comment because there was too much to wade through. If someone would post specifics, then maybe more people would look.

The GB doesn't claim to be perfect. I have to ask though, if an elder's son was guilty of a heinous crime (not saying this guy was), would the elder be removed? The same criteria should apply to members of the GB.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Snarf.......

you said

hmmm, why is no one commenting? I for one think this is a travesty, aren't GB members supposed to be perfect?

I'm not backing any GB member but.........What the hell does Guy Pierce have to do with the behavior of one of his relatives?

Don't you think you're going a little overboard here?

Do you claim responsibility of any of your relatives doing something illegal? I doubt it. So please don't try to create a story that doesn't even exist. Your kind of reporting is like the sleaseball rags at the supermarket checkout counter.

Have facts..........not bull shite!

HappyDad

• snarf
    snarf

For one, happydad, I didn't start the post. For two I was commenting on the fact that I know who this person is and I know they are still a witness and some of these things he did, he did while living under his parents roof. Knowing his dad is an elder and using the WT criteria for elders I was confused how things like this could happen, while someone like this lived in a elder household. I have never met Guy Pierce and wish nothing bad for him. I was just intrigued due to the fact that elders have so many requirments, I assumed that GB members had more, and was wondering why hardly any of his children or step children weren't in the truth.

• greendawn
    greendawn

A grandfather can't be blamed for the actions of a grand son, and there are of course JWs that have done worse than this guy, the point is that they have plenty of weeds in their field, the same as everyone else.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE
    the point is that they have plenty of weeds in their field, the same as everyone else

This is the reason I started this post so that lurkers and others who "diefy" these men would see that they are just like everyone else. Besides there is a lot more to this story, phone calls from Guy to Stepson regarding this showing that he knew all about it, grandson being protected and not "dealt" with judicially, etc, etc. unfortunately the person who related this to me contaced the individual involved and she did not want to post. Therefore this story is ony hearsay besides the police/court reports even though there is more than meets the eye there. My point is this: If you claim to be this clean, upright organization then why do these things happen? More importantly why is it covered up when it does happen?

• Balaamsass
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

More importantly why is it covered up when it does happen?

Cover ups are everywhere in JDub Land. It's the Good Ole Buddy System. No different than any other group of politicians.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit