How bad were You

by slugga 41 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Df'd once.

I was not really all that bad but compared to the stepford kids in my congo I was wild, I would have been publicly or privately reproved numerous times but I knew when to keep my mouth shut and deny, deny, deny. Plus at the end they knew I just didn't give a sh*t so they pretty much left me alone, and they knew they completely fumbled abuse "counseling"

Dams

• slugga
    slugga
    and they knew they completely fumbled abuse "counseling

Looking back it seems so stupid to think we turned to a bunch of window cleaners for counseling and advice, people that hadn't done any professional counseling training in their lives!

• joelbear
    joelbear

slugga got reproved for playing with his nipples in public.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Apart from traffic violations and driving like Jehu, I was a goody two shoes and only broke the law for Jehovah (like helping smuggle Truth books from New Guinea to West Papua / Irian Jia

*clenches joels nips and gives 'em a mighty twist!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I never did a bad thing in my life...ever.

• lola28
    lola28

I was actually, really, really, really, good never reproved or Dfed

lola

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Reproved once for questioning and attending another church. Nearly disfellowshipped for questioning and attending another church. Disassociated for questioning and telling them that if they couldn't answer Scripturally then it didn't come from the Scriptures.

I became a Bail Enforcement Officer (bounty hunter) but there is nothing technically unscriptural about that, so they really couldn't object.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• slugga
    slugga

I honestly never ever did anything really bad but I had such a bad rep that my best mate never even invited me to his wedding / wedding reception because his new wife didn't think i was good enough... The reproved stripped of his privilege's son of a PO, MS who couldn't keep his hands out of a certain elders daughters knickers got an invite though, because she liked him.

Whats even funnier was that I was concidered good enough to do his little brothers weekly Bible study

Geeze I'm still bitter about that...

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    I became a Bail Enforcement Officer (bounty hunter) but there is nothing technically unscriptural about that, so they really couldn't object.

luv, jojo

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

((jojo ))

IS THAT YOU DOG???

LOL! No, but I watch the show. I think it is hilarious that he can't carry because of his priors. His pepper spray is about as strong a weapon as he's allowed, but he still does a good job. Notice how he arranges his belt so that it LOOKS like he's carrying? All black helps to further the illusion. A perp sees what they expect to see, even if it isn't there.

Most of the bounty hunters I know are very interested in helping people change their lives, like Dog, but some of them are just mean bastards. Tip: If anyone announce they have a bench warrant for you DO NOT RUN. Depending on the type of warrant, it is possible that if they shoot you they just have to fill out a few forms and go home for the night. I know a man who does this who is almost as round as he is tall and he doesn't chase anybody. If they run he shoots, and he is a deceptively good shot.

Best advice, do not ignore any order to appear in court, even for minor traffic violations. If it comes before the wrong judge on the wrong morning and you didn't show up, you could have real problems. Any failure to appear bench warrant is serious business, however small the amount of money involved. If you know you have warrants try to arrange to clear it up without involving external enforcement. Usually, calling the courthouse that issued the warrant is a great starting point.

Eventually, someone will be in town after something a lot bigger than your penny-ante crime, but they will serve 20 or 30 warrants while they are there. Yours will be one of the gravy warrants. Odds are, if you have a warrant you have already been researched out and are on file with some Bail Enforcment agency that is just waiting for something big enough to bring them to your neck of the woods.

But, I don't consider questioning a religion or becoming a Bail Enforcement Officer to be bad things...so I guess except for the activity that is common to all young men I am clean as a whistle.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit