by Super_Becka 58 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

thanks jambon.

luv, jojo

• lola28
    lola28

***waves at Daystar***

Hi still waiting for some hints, don't make me start the " who does Daystar have crush on" thread.

lola

• Brigid
    Brigid

Well, I'm still reeling over finding out my beloved Legolas is a female!! So, I'm a little gunshy. As long as we're safely buffeted by the anonymity of cyberspace, I will confess I do have an affinity for evil looking mummified Thelemic magicians with gaping mouths of death, who can form intelligible thought patterns and sentences. Hairy Scotsmen.... And hot elves (yes! I cannot stop thinking about you, Legolas--so please change your avatar to Arwen or something!!)

~Brigid

• daystar
    daystar

Lola

would you be willing to give me a few hints?

Wow, I guess my little flirtations have all fallen on deaf ears. (j/k)

I crush on a number of you ladies here. It's all really innocent of course, since I don't really harbor any romantic illusions that I'm going to be finding "true love" here. Plus, some are decidedly taken or just uninterested. Or it's less of a crush and just that I really dig them.

you (you're just too sweet)

crumpet (she was the first person to greet me here, taking a bite from an apple)

billygoat (just such a doll)

buttlight ()

legolas (I really don't know why. You just the shiznit!)

brigid (just too much in common)

Ms. Whip (you make me feel sooo naughty...)

Super_becka (you just remind me so, so much of someone who used to be very dear to me)

Damselfly (flutter)

There are others, but I don't think I'd venture to describe them as crushes.

Oh, and I've got a big ole man-crush on tetra, not in any sort of a sexual way at all. I just think it would be a blast to go camping with him and some other guys, get high and howl at the moon.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

Most of the women here, regardless of age i would love to spend a weekend with exploring their perspectives. I'm a glutton for punishment. Not sure if that constitutes a crush or not but I have always made friends with females easier than friends with guys. And I am love with the thoughts and expressions that tumble from their mouths.

• greendawn
    greendawn

No crashes at this age, can't be that superficial, but also I think it's not easy to have a crash on people you never met.

• daystar
    daystar

brigid

I will confess I do have an affinity for evil looking mummified Thelemic magicians with gaping mouths of death, who can form intelligible thought patterns and sentences.

• Brigid
    Brigid

brigid (just too much in common)

Oh, Daystar, thank you for my honorable mention! Yours is above & quite mutual.

~Brigid

• daystar
    daystar

brigid

Oh, Daystar, thank you for my honorable mention!&

Oh darling, I was definitely holding back.

• Brigid
    Brigid

"On two chairs beneath the bole of the tree and canopied by a living bough there sat, side by side, Celeborn and Galadriel. They stood up to greet their guests, after the manner of Elves, even those who were accounted mighty kings."

Come, D.S. meet me in this astral grove beyond space and time. Play Lord to my Lady.

hehehehe I love cyberspace. So much fun!

~Brigid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit