WT CD 2005

by CaptK 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• CaptK
    CaptK

Does anybody have the 2005 WT cd that they can make an iso image or mail me the cd? I have the 2003 and I think there is an updated version. thanks

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The 2004 has been out for exactly 1 year. Our congregation has not yet got the 2005 version - I expect it any day now

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

It has arrived at certain congregations. I would be surprised if www.reexamine.org doesn't have it soon as an ISO file. They seem to get just about everything hosted eventually.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Got my 2005 about a month ago. I can make an ISO image but it will still be several hundred MBs. Do you have an FTP site I can upload to?

• CaptK
    CaptK

Ok I can give you my e-mail address and send it on yousendit.com (you can send files up to 1GB) or can you just burn me a copy and I can send you the cost. Thanks

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yousendit.com is a great site for sharing large files... :)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I would love to have a copy myself, but I have no idea how to 'share' files. Can anyone burn my one and I will reimburse? PM me if u can.

Jeff

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

dosn't this website have it for download
    http://www.reexamine.org

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Reexamine.org has the 2004 for now. But I'd say its a safe bet to say he'll have the 2005 very shortly.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

[waves to Midget-Sasquatch]

The rumors floating around are that you are a really nice guy. I think third-hand compliments are among the nicest to receive.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit