BLACK IS WHITE: the FAILED prophecies of the WATCHTOWER Society

by Terry 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty

Conclusion? Believe lies only from Jehovah's mouthpiece and you'll never go wrong. Terry

Too true.

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

XJWMS - I love how they write that about god not communicating directly with anyone today, but still teach that the "holy spirit" guides the organization. How? I often ask that. Just because they say there is a difference between the two ideas doesn't make it so! Exactly how does the spirit guide them? I argue with my wife about this all the time. If they just came out and said the JW's are just a group of well meaning people who are trying to interpert the bible as best they can, then people could decide for themselves. But instead they still claim they are god directed without god communicating with them. It makes my head explode!

• Terry
    Terry
    If they just came out and said the JW's are just a group of well meaning people who are trying to interpert the bible as best they can, then people could decide for themselves.

Well, the story has changed over the years, hasn't it?

Russell was the pipeline until Rutherford invented the whole "anointed" nonsense and then the corporation became the crystal ball attended to by angels with Jehovah as the editor in chief.

Tripe is tripe.

T.

• Bryan
    Bryan

(Miller's) movement had its DESIGNED EFFECTS- of awakening an interest in the subject of the Lord's coming, our Armageddon, threatening, magazines and books.

This is no different from a production company seeing how the masses took in the new "Western" film. "People want Westerns now... follow the cash cow!"

Bryan

• Think
    Think

There is only one way to correct the failed prophcies of the SoapoperaTower Lunacy:

To write more books and magazines, to explain everything again, and to explain the explaining, so the explanations become more clear so that even retarded people can see that the whole explanation is worth the bag of b*****, to have more brainwashing sessions in kiddummy halls instead 5 times a week, how about 7 times a week, and pretching work 24/7, because some people work night shifts, so we don't want to miss those people, they have the right to live in Paradise too.

I say let's vote YES ! to the witnesses to preach 7 days 24 hours, to save the poor souls from eternal destruction !

Freedom of Religion and justice for all !!!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    Give us some more facts from their own words. This is truly great material to use when speaking with them.

Awake 3/22/1993 Pages 3 & 4

They do not claim that their predictions are direct revelations from Jehovah and that in this sense they are prophesying in Jehovah’s name. Hence, in such cases, when their words do not come true, they should not be viewed as false prophets such as those warned against at Deuteronomy 18:20-22. In their human fallibility, they misinterpreted matters.

Footnote: Jehovah’s Witnesses, in their eagerness for Jesus’ second coming, have suggested dates that turned out to be incorrect. Because of this, some have called them false prophets.

steve

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Excellent Terry!!! Once again you nailed it! It's truly unbelievable all the CRAP they can get away with and have so many intelligent and educated people actually believing this Sh*t. It never ceases to amaze me.

IC

• Think
    Think

It is not amazing ??? This is why they are called

" The FALSEProphetTower Phenomena " !!!

They are remarkable, very unique, the only one in the Entire Universe.

Is it not something ??? They ARE something !!!

True SoapOperaTower !!! It is so much fun to watch the CircusTower !!!

The world is ASTONISHED at their RETARDATION !!!

• Terry
    Terry

As long as the membership at local congregations can't actually see the printed words from the early publications in front of them

the Watchtower Society can make it a case of "Us against THEM".

The act of labeling even the Loyal Opposition as "Apostate" effectively creates suppressive resistance to embarassing revelations.

The Communists in China won't allow any criticism on TV, in print or even the Internet. They differ not at all from the Watchtower Society!

T

• VM44
    VM44

Excellent post Terry. --VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit