Bula...Im back from Fiji (photos)

by Es 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Very happy for you! A great honeymoon for a great couple! Thanks for showing us your pics, and welcome back!

• Es
    Es

Ohhhh thanks skyman and virgo chick...you both are sweet .

Its amazing how quickly the stresses of life kicks in. Back to work and such

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Es,

That's so unfair - we've gotta stay home and work!! But not for long, Mrs Ozzie and I will be off there soon too.

Glad you had a good time - those pics are gorgeous and that one of the palm trees with the sun behind is very captivating. Well done!

Cheers, Ozzie

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

wow! what a beautiful place to have your honeymoon! glad you got out of your tiki hut to enjoy the views around there! he he he he

hope you guys are adjusting back to daily life - like skyman said -sometimes I get all depressed when I get home from a great vacation!

love - freedomlover

• delilah
    delilah

alt You are SOOOoooo cute...I just want to pinch those cheeks.....that drink looks scrumptious. I'm glad you are back, and glad you had a wonderful honeymoon, Es....you little cutie, you!!

• Es
    Es

Heya ozzie you will love it over there have you been before?? Its so hot but you get used to it

heheheh thanks delilah heheh

es

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Vow, nice photo's. Yo are so lucky.

thank you for sharing.

Vinaka vaka

• damselfly
    damselfly

ES!!!! I missed you bunches!!!

What a gorgeous spot, so so romantic **sigh**

Hope you had a great time.