Tricks you use to weigh less

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( KLS )))) You cant be more than what, 9 or 10 pounds? Soaking wet??

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I'll let 'em tell my wife how much my body weighed after they take out my usable donated organs and before they cook me bones to ash. I refuse to obsess over weight, I think that is where a lot of the weight associated stress comes from. Note: There is not one shred of credible evidence I am aware of that supports that delusion.

AuldSoul

• kls
    kls
    ((( KLS )))) You cant be more than what, 9 or 10 pounds? Soaking wet??

10 1/2 before i use the corner and 9 when i am done . I never get soaking wet , it does terrible things to my fur

• JH
    JH

I can't button my jeans anymore. I ate too much chicken for dinner.

• kls
    kls

Yummy chicken and you didn't even share

It's all about food isn't it Sounds good to me

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Stop eating.......works every time.

Brooke

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    At weight watchers, wear the same clothes each time you get weighed. And use the restroom first.

Did I mention use the restroom?

BINGO! I always go to the restroom before I weigh. Actually, truth be known, I go before and after.... (Is the TMI? Just in case you wondered, I'm usually about 0.5 to 1.0 lighter.)

CountryGuy: who's lost 87lbs since last July

• Carmel
    Carmel

Get a hair cut!

carmel

• FairMind
    FairMind

I like to weigh right after a long hard workout. I have dropped as much as seven pounds (sweat) this way. Of course, by the next day the weight is back. Another approach (which I used years ago) is to take a good dose of Epsom salts and after it is through working you, weigh. There will definitely be a noticeable weight loss.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Wasn't it Elsewhere who posted his little secret this summer? Weigh yourself after your morning "deposit"

Who me?

Hey now, we were having a "Make the most stupid thread" contest!!!

I'm sure one could quickly loose a good 30 pounds by cutting off a leg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit