"Religion of Peace" update.....

by Shining One 5 Replies latest social current

• Shining One
    Shining One

I have real penchant for 'political incorrectness' just because it inflames the liberal types here. Let's hear it for the 'Religion of Peace'! Listen up Libs, the Muslims are not your friends nor your allies....
    Sorry, you will have to copy and paste this link to get there:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucac/20060209/cm_ucac/calvinandhobbesandmuhammad;_ylt=AplWDWmN.49CgQza8rCMDKb8B2YD;_ylu=X3oDMTA4MzQ0N2p2BHNlYwMxNzA0

"....So, after verifying that his life insurance premiums were paid up, the editor expressly requested cartoons of Muhammad from every cartoonist with a Danish cartoon syndicate. Out of 40 cartoonists, only 10 accepted the invitation, most of them submitting utterly neutral drawings with no political content whatsoever. But three cartoons made political points.
    One showed Muhammad turning away suicide bombers from the gates of heaven, saying "Stop, stop -- we ran out of virgins!" -- which I believe was a commentary on Muslims' predilection for violence. Another was a cartoon of Muhammad with horns, which I believe was a commentary on Muslims' predilection for violence. The third showed Muhammad with a turban in the shape of a bomb, which I believe was an expression of post-industrial ennui in a secular -- oops, no, wait: It was more of a commentary on Muslims' predilection for violence.
    In order to express their displeasure with the idea that Muslims are violent, thousands of Muslims around the world engaged in rioting, arson, mob savagery, flag-burning, murder and mayhem, among other peaceful acts of nonviolence.
    Muslims are the only people who make feminists seem laid-back."

Rex

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

"Houston . . .that's a go. I say again, we HAVE liftoff . . .we have liftoff."

• acadian
    acadian

Christianity, Judaism. Islam. three names, same religion, promoters of violence... I don't see a difference...

What you sow, is what you reap...

• Shining One
    Shining One

>Christianity, Judaism. Islam. three names, same religion, promoters of violence... I don't see a difference...

Blinded by political correctness, baffled by multiculturalism and a mimic of liberal news blogs.....try taking a little vacation in Saudi Arabia, Teheran or Punjab province in Pakistan. You will then SEE the difference firsthand. BTW, if you take any woman better stock up on all the clothes that cover everything but her eyes. If she shows ANY IMMODESTY by their standards she is liable to be flogged in public while you are held down and beaten. Welcome to the world of the 'religion of peace'.
    Rex

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Rex,

I hear what you are saying. Good points! People are something, huh?

• Shining One
    Shining One

I just posted a new update on the Religion of Peace, Mr. Kim.
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit