be my valentine?

by lucifer 18 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

i stopped off at the store this morning and got 12 long stem roses for my special lady. Then I went to her house, and woke her up with a kiss and the roses. SHe loved it.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    i stopped off at the store this morning and got 12 long stem roses for my special lady. Then I went to her house, and woke her up with a kiss and the roses. SHe loved it.

Oh Richie, I'm jealous!! I want my guy to do that for me!! Your special lady is very lucky to have a guy like you.

My guy wouldn't be caught dead doing that for me. Why oh why did I have to start dating a JW??

-Becka :)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Awwwww , maybe that was Richie I saw on his way to school this morning ?

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21
    I don't have a valentine either, but some of my girlfriends from school and i are doing a anti-valentine's day dinner :) and then we're going to go out for a little bit... i know this sounds bad, but now that i'm 21, i'm heading downtown for a couple of hours :) happy valentine's to me!
  • rocketman
    rocketman

I once broke up with a girl on Valentine's Day, calling it off over the phone. A totally classless act if there ever was one.

Oddly enough, about six months later, we got back together briefly. Hard to believe she overlooked the my V-Day stupidity.

~ A Bit Classier Now Class

• lucifer
    lucifer

breaking up on Vday thats harsh, my friend's parents got divorced on V day so she hates today, which reminds me to send her a nice card

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

y'all have a wonderful valentine's day

*goes off to whack at digital beasties*

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!

• z
    z

Happy Valentine to all !!!!!!!!

DSC_0003.jpg

• greendawn
    greendawn

On V day no one gives plastic red roses though they will last for ever but instead real ones though they will wither after a few days. The florists will be happier than all lovers due to handsome profits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit