Would someone play therapist or teach me, " How to keep your sanity 101"

by troubled mind 11 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My head feels like it is going to explode ,I've been gone a week for my sister's surgery and the stress is squashing me .....She is doing well though ,but why I'm I still so stressed.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Saddened to hear that TM

..but sanity's overated .. here have a cyber hug instead:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• acadian
    acadian

Hello troubled mind,

I'm not a doctor i only play one on the internet...LOL

It sounds like you are expserancing post trumatic stress syndrom, some thing like that.

Probably all the stress over you sister, your as they say comming down from all that stress, it should go away shortly

I wouldn't worry, but if it continues,seek professional help to be safe'

Kind regards

Acadian

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

UncleBrucey !! Thanks a hug is just what I need right now....

• ballistic
    ballistic

Just think, one more post and you wont be a Newbie anymore!!!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Acadian , I think your right about the Post traumatic stress . It feels like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop . I guess because a couple of years ago we went through all this with my mom and the outcome was not so good. In fact the worst time of my life . In the back of my mind I keep preparing for the worst.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Yeahhhhh !!!!! Party for me ....I fell so grown up now . WOW Sanity 101

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Where did everyone go ?? Anyone out there still want to talk before I leave for work?

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( troubled mind))). I have a delayed reaction to stressful events. During the event I bottle up most emotion. When the coast is clear and I don't have to be "strong" anymore then I have all the stress and emotion associated with the event. Is your sister ok?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Thanks for asking , yes my sister is making progress ,but because of other health problems she will be hospitalized a while. I too hold everything in until later , yesterday I had a melt down ,now I feel some better. During the whole ordeal I feel like I have to take charge and take care of everyone around me ( because I do ) so maybe it was time for me to deal since we're in a safe zone now. No one from my hall has called or asked about the family .That made a point with my husband , who still is half way a believer of jwdumb.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit