get a list of kh's sold to churches?

by carla 19 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

Could we get a list going of kh's sold to churches or religious affiliated? The thread (which I can't find at the moment) about painters not taking jobs painting churches got me thinking of this.

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I am sure the first thing the Churches do with Klingdom Halls that are sold is hold an exorsism! Where is Linda Blair when you need her!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Uvalde TX Kingom Hall sold to Hossanna Assembly of God church.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

In either 1992 or 1993, the Lake Hodges Cong in Escondido, CA. sold their KH at 1331 So. Orange in Escondido to a church (denom. unknown), as their new and fancy shmancy KH had been built on a major freewy nearby.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

2 KHs sold to other religions in Quebec

Dorval and St. Laurent

• Undecided
    Undecided

KH in Eden NC sold to a church.

Ken P.

• ferret
    ferret

A kingdom hall in Niagara Falls was sold to a Catholic denomination, and also JW's bought a church and converted it into a kingdom hall.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

A Kingdom Hall in New Bradwell, UK was sold to Muslims and became a mosque.

• alamb
    alamb

Clearfield, UT. Sold to a Baptist Church.

• Severus
    Severus

Remember that news story about a terrorist cell in Lodi, California? The mosque there used to be a Kingdom Hall as well.

In the years since, Shah has obtained visas for enough family members to fill 20 households. He co-founded Lodi's only mosque, a pale yellow former Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall of clapboard and stucco near a city park on the southeast side of town.

http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/725

Old Kingdom Hall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit