What are these things?

by skyman 6 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

Go to link this link and let it down load then start watching the video at 21minutes into the NASA video. You see things passing behind the tether, since they pass behind the tether they can not be ice crystals. The camera if I remember right is 75 miles away makings some of these things enormously huge. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9080369676973948865&q=ufo

They look like dropa stones that were found in a cave on the borders of China and Tibet which is interesting read in of itself.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The dropa stones and Dropas of china are a very interesting subject....

• skyman
    skyman

Whats the matter no one wants to really open their small brains to what is out in the big universe. Most people are comfortable being in the dark. The reason I am out of the BORG is because I keep both my eyes and my brain open.

Go on people look at the video. Are you chickens? I read many post of people making fun of some that believe in UFOs if these things are not a living creature that lives in space then they are Aliabn spaceships. I believe they are a living creature, because they seem to be very curious about the broken tether Alien beings would not have been interested in a broken tether..

• jstalin
    jstalin

I watched the video and all I see are things floating by in space. The only items that's mildly interesting is the one that changes course.

The UFO world has a problem. They have yet to produce the slightest bit of convincing, clear, unambiguous evidence. I guess I'm one of those "blinded by scientific dogma," which means that I demand proof and evidence.

Heck, we have video of the plane slamming into the first world trade center tower - a one in a trillion event. But there's no clear video of a "UFO" yet. Don't leave one world of flimsy logic and evidence (the JWs) for another (UFO "investigators").

I'm completely open to the possiblity of alien life and would be extremely interested in both the technology and life forms, but I have yet to see the slightest bit of evidence that comes close to convincing me that that life is visiting earth.

• skyman
    skyman

There is no way you watched the entire video. I bet all the money in china you stopped before 21minutes into the video because I would have also. If you watched at 21 minutes into the movie you would of seen what I was talking about.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well I watched it all!

When the girl was opening some door latch or something....What was I suppose to see?...At the end it said how many did you catch?

• jstalin
    jstalin

Yes, I watched the entire video - including the fuzzy things floating by in an even fuzzier background - at 21 minutes. And what am I supposed to be convinced of? Does that video convince anyone of anything? All I'm convinced of is that there's a lot of junk floating around in space.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit