Fact finding for You Knows Apostasy!

by D wiltshire 29 Replies latest jw friends

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Lets play a game!

Let make beleive that this post is headed by elders from You Know congregation, and they have heard rumors about You Know Apostasy, but before they can get a committee together the need solid facts that You Know is truly an Apostate.

The poster can play either the part of elders who are investigating, or that of a Loyal JWs bringing facts to the elders attention about this matter.

I think this could be fun, or I maybe totally wrong and nobody wants to play this game.

We might even get enough facts together to form a committee and disfellowship him (in our game).

I'll defend your right to say it, but it doesn't mean I beleive it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

You Know is already an apostate by the definiton of the WTS. He knows it and we know it. He's just yanking our chains by pretending otherwise.

He became an "apostate" at precisely the same moment he quit quoting just scripture and started offering his opinions about scripture some three or so years ago.

And about the same time he became the H20 and now dub.com class clown. We love the guy. Give him a break. Fred Hall, too.

Farkel

• You Know
    You Know

Photo of D. Wilt posing as chairman of YK's "committee" >>>

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

You Know,

This is a confidential meeting of elders and as you Know you are not allowed contribute or look in, sorry You Know but we are trying to have some JW protocol here.

We will let you know when you are invited but for now just have faith in Jehovah's organization and beleive we will act in your best interest and also guard the cleaness of the congregation.

• larc
    larc

Brother You Know,

You know, brother You Know, sometimes I just address you as YK, because you remind me of the invisible end of the world we experienced with the Y2K problem. But brother You Know, I know that you know that I will treat you with kindness at this serious moment in time.

I know that you know that, you do not have to testify before us. I do think it would be the Christian thing to do, to give us your name, address, name and address of your kingdom hall, and the names of the elders there. It would help us in our loving effort to help to bring you to the level of spiritual maturity that all of us want for you.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

(playing an elder)
    Fellow Elders,

Have you noticed some rather strange comments that Bother You Know made at the last couple of Watchtower study's?

Some strange comments about Russia going for the Gold.

And then about the GB getting punished for not handling things right?
    A lot of the sister have come up to me and expressed concerns about him.
    Have any brothers come up to you brothers and expessed concern about Brother You Know and his strange comments at the meetings?

I think we need definitly to take a closer look at this brother.

• larc
    larc

Elder Wiltshire,

I have heard that brother You Know has been running ahead of the organization. He has been naming dates for the start of the Great Tribulation. He has picked out 5 dates already and it never happened. He should have learned from the FDS that we don't do that any more. Plus, he has bowed down to a false idol, known as LaRoche. This truely and verily, verily, is a serious matter. I sure hope that You Know can either talk his way out of this or show repentance by crying alot.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

(playing the part of witness brought in)

You Know told me he's read some of Ray Franz books. I know he says that Ray Franz lies in those books but I just thought you brother outa know that he reading them and telling other what's in them.

I don't think he being LOYAL to God's organization by reading and telling other what's in them, and felt you brother should know about it.

(elder's comment)

Very good brother So and So. You are showing Loyalty by reporting this to us, please don't say anything to You Know that you told us.

It is very serious so we would like you to keep an eye on him and if you remember anything else or he says any thing else along these line please tell us because we need to keep apostasy out of the congregation.
    We also must remind you of keep this conversation confidential.

• TR
    TR

(playing part of another r&f JW)

Brothers, I've developed some concerns over what brother YK has told me. His participation in apostate discussions on-line and his seeming propensity to run ahead of the faithful slave has been bothering me.

I can't get outta my head what he's been saying. I believe I've been stumbled. I need some time away to think.(stumbled dub eventually leaves org., gains freedom, but loses all family and friends, triumphs over bout of depression, and lives a normal life)

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

(elder)

Don't forget brothers he has wrote some pretty radical stuff to the Society, and the CO told us to be low key about it but to keep our eye on him anyway.

(new elder to body)

I didn't get to read any of his stuff he wrote to the Society, what did he say?

(PO)

Well some nonsense about when the end is comming. We felt it was kinda harmless but it seems he's real serious about his ecentric veiws.
    I don't know about you brothers but I think the Society's hinting to us by means of the CO that they would like us to handle this before he gets to be a real problem.
    And we need to take seriously the fact that he can't get an audience for his wacky ideas from among the brothers in the congregation so he's now turning to the internet and writting stuff to apostates. It seem he really wants someone to listen to his veiws even if they are apostates.

So I ask you brother What's next? I think it's just a matter of time and we are going to have serious trouble on our hands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit