Daily illuminati conspiracy fix - 2/10/06 (Symbology)

by truth_about_the_truth 20 Replies latest social current

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

IP, no comments on Russell Trust?

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Whoa whoa! calm down IP_SEC....take a deep breath.

ok....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    IP, no comments on Russell Trust?

No I just think its funny as hell how far you can take a premise. You can make anything out of anything.

Russells trusts? Havent got that far yet. But I really dont care if he was a mason, illuminist, or sheep lover. I already know he was a 2 bit chump.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    This is not an aurobus. True story: The guys at lucent were trying to figure out what symbol to use for there company logo. One guy picks up his coffee cup which left a coffee stain on a piece of paper. Thus the lucent logo.

Yeah just like they say the watchtower symbol stands for those who "keep on the watch". Yeah right...

Do a google seach for the 4 watchtowers of Enochian magic. And that's the rest of the story.....

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy
    But I really dont care if he was a mason, illuminist, or sheep lover. I already know he was a 2 bit chump.

I have noticed something on this discussion forum. For a few years now, others have been exposing the Masonic roots of the Watchtower and for the longest time everyone tried to either ignore it or discredit it as theorism without any proof. The same people are now realizing that their excuses are not enough to appease all the questions from curious onlookers and have now resorted to exuses of "Yeah Russell probably was a Mason, so what?"

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    "Yeah Russell probably was a Mason, so what?"

This is because there is no point. I dont care if people are masons, pagans, wiccans, illumanist, Mr Magoo, Satanist, Christians, Atheists, Atlantins, Aliens, Cats in Hats, whatever.

People are people, what they believe is their business.

All you are doing is perpetuating your own form of stereotypeism, superstition, and fearmongering.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Yeah, Russell was actually an occultist who dabbled in Enochian magic who deliberately founded a religion that posed as a Christian one but in actuality was financed by B'nai Brith, the Rothschilds and is a front organization designed as a social experiment for an Orwellian society and a means to fund hidden govt agendas (50% stock ownership in Rand Cam).

So What?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Enochian magic

I got no problem with people believing in superstition if thats what they want.

who deliberately founded a religion that posed as a Christian one

He didnt found JWs. A more diabolical Rutherford did.

Orwellian society, hell, WE ALL READY HAVE IT. You dont have to look into the past, its here brother. All the whining in the world about Russell or the "all seeing eye" isnt going to get rid of it.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    Orwellian society, hell, WE ALL READY HAVE IT

That's right my friend. It aint gonna get any better from this point on. The U.S. is only 1 major terrorist attack away from a total 1984 society. A global Orwellian society doesn't happen by chance or coincidence. A development like this takes years of meticulous, premeditated preparation. Generations of social experiments are needed to accomplish something of this magnitude. Could it be that the small WT piece fits somewhere within this massive puzzle? Look at history..in general and also of the WT. That should answer your question.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Geez...Those people have us surrounded!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit