WTBTS Brochures you never saw - The scarry, The bad and The Funny - Part 2

by Trojan 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Trojan
    Trojan

Today's issue of "Watchtower Brochures Fashion Police" is dedicated to the more obscure, scarry versions of brochures. The ones Wes Craven would use for a movie or so. Here it is. Free to comment. This will be interesting, as some of you had very creative thoughts with the first part of this series - Adam and Eve).

The following example of an "jewel of spiritual enlightment" remembers me of the feeling I had after watching Steven Spielbergs "War of the Worlds". With the difference that watching this picture and reading the content, would give me the feeling of an movie like "War of the Worlds" that would have interruptions, say every 10 minutes, with pieces and bits of the Superbowl of different years, and when the movie gets to a peak, you suddenly get some scraps of "Freddy vs. Jason" movie....I mean, you got to admit: pretty disturbing. After all of that, you had to go ahead with your life - but you would spend days and days figuring out what the "deeper meaning" of the movie was...

War.gif

Remaining question is: Would this beauty place well???? Let the "Watchtower Fashion Police" of this Forum do it's work....

Trojan.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I think more copies of the brochure would be placed if it pictured the sword stuck up Ted Jaracz's ass.

W

• jgnat
    jgnat

AAAH that SINGLE EDGED SWORD got's BLOOD on it. Right over GIDEON.

I see doctors were filthy fat money grubbing Hippocratic Oath beaters.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Is that a FLARE in the golden angel's hands? That should help Jehovah's Army find their way.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Double edged swords are straight, with two cutting edges.

# RCGRHK306TS Large Double Edged Ninja Sword

Sabres have a single edge for slashing.

# RCGRHK8923CTS Miniature Confederate States of America Sword

• bebu
    bebu

That pope is the one to watch out for--he's going to beat everyone senseless with his rod! Watch out, guys!!

These are amazing brochures! Incredible pictures. I wonder how many nightmares came from this brochure pic alone? Looking forward to seeing more...

bebu

• luna2
    luna2

What is that??? LMAO

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

The MOTHMAN COMETH!!! Look at the angel on the right side... looks creepy as shit, and I've seen some creepy shits in my bathroom.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Cor Trojan - trying to give me nightmares? That chap in the mitre looks like he's straight out of 'The Exorcist' and surrounded by WC Fields, Jack The Ripper and a French chap.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Luna, get your mind out of the gutter. They're pantaloons. From a generalized spanish conquistador.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit