Help!

by lola28 26 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Ohhhhhhhh Becka you never told me you had a stash please do share (:

KLS I swear I think I'm gonna die in my office, I should just sleep here, why bother going home? Hmmm, now all i need is a fluffy pillow................

lola

• kls
    kls

Sorry it took so long to come back . I know how bored you are at work so i made coffee and got a bag of Fritos to make your work experiance more enjoyable for me

• lola28
    lola28

lol KLS thanks for caring.....................

So what are you up to today?

lola

• kls
    kls

Up to today ,,,,,,,well lets see ,,,,,,,,,I went shopping and then came home to let the dogs out and one came home with a Decayed carcass of something . Gawd was it gross

I am also protesting tonight and not cooking cause i figure if ya keep feeding the herd ,they keep coming back . No food no herd ,,,,,,,,,,,,,i hope

• lola28
    lola28

I love the way you think KLS

lola

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Ohhhhhhhh Becka you never told me you had a stash please do share (:

Ahh yes, I do have a stash, I keep it hidden under my desk (with a few in the fridge to keep them cold) for when I'm working on a paper and I just can't go on anymore. Only very special people get to share in my Pepsi stash, I'm a diehard Pepsi addict and I don't generally share willingly.

But since you've been having a long day at work, I think you merit a share in this stash.

*pushes a couple of ice-cold Pepsis across the desk to lola*

Enjoy!!

-Becka :)

• lola28
    lola28

Sweet, any one that would share Pepsi with me has to be super cool.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit