The Watchtower should come with a warning, just like cigarettes

by JH 4 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Everbody must have noticed that on packs of cigarettes, there is warning, that says, "Cigarettes causes lung cancer" or "Cigarettes will harm your child if you're pregnant".

I wonder what "Warning" should be given to those who want to become JW's.....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Naw I think everyone should become witnesses then have to leave. Give the whole world a new perspective.

• JH
    JH

Just like cigarette packs, there should be a fair warning before entering the kingdom hall...

• rebel8
    rebel8

Just put a neon sticker with big bold letters saying "WARNING, CULT MATERIAL" on all the literature you find. "Reading this literature may be hazardous to your mental health. It may lead to addiction to mind control, which can cause financial ruin, mental instability, stress-related illness, and premature death due to refusal of life-saving blood transfusions. Women who are pregnant or nursing everyone should not use this product."

• Clam
    Clam

Haha JH good idea.

I have an mental image of the Dr.Pepper ad being doctored . . . Try the JWs - What's the worse that could happen?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit