The latest on me- what's been going on

by Junction-Guy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well as most of you know, Amanda and I separated early last month. It has been for the better, as Amanda and I have had a troubled marriage from day one. I havent heard from her in a week, she is living with her Mom and Stepdad in Maynardville Tennessee, just northeast of Knoxville. I guess the time had come when we needed to part ways. I wish her best in her future endeavors.

As for me, I have organized 2 successful XJW meetups last month here in Knoxville at the Starbucks Coffee Shop, I have met 2 more XJW's and things are going great here. I hope to plan some kind of Apostafest for Knoxville this summer. There are a total of 10 known XJW's here in Knoxville now, the hard part is getting everyone together on the same day, everybody has different work schedules.

I have been following the "Big News" since day one and have been actively trying to get it into local newspapers. I contacted several local newspapers plus some in Kentucky and Dayton Ohio. I was successful in getting it published in the Dayton Daily News, The Mountain Press in Sevierville, but the Knoxville News Sentinel would not carry it, and for that Im disappointed.

My brother Darin is planning a road trip this summer to San Diego California, and has invited me to go. Im so excited, as I have always wanted to see California and the Pacific ocean. Plus we will be stopping off at the Grand Canyon. We also plan to visit Hollywood and Beverly Hills while out there.We plan to go and see Beth Sarim while in San Diego. We will probably meetup with Shutterbug in Amarillo Texas on the way out there.

One last thing, I really really really need a copy of that recent Kingdom Ministry explaining how hurricane relief donations are used. You know the one that says "Dont put hurricane Katrina on your check, just make it out to the worldwide work so we can spend it as we see fit" If anyone has an extra copy of this please save it for me, I would love to have the original issue that way I can take it to the various media outlets and let them read it for themselves and hopefully blow the WT Society out of the water with intense media coverage of their deceitful fundraising tactics.

I have a new email address so you can contact me at [email protected]

This is the first time I have posted here in probably 3 weeks as I cant post from home, I have to come and use the Mall's computers. But not a day goes by that I dont read this board.

Take care everyone, and remember: Never back down, and never underestimate the Watchtower. Keep up the good fight, and lets all take comfort in knowing that one day the WT Society is gonna come tumbling to the ground.

God bless you all, and God bless Texas (Apostate Central)

Dave W

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Keep up the good fight, and lets all take comfort in knowing that one day the WT Society is gonna come tumbling to the ground.

Amen and Halleleujah, Brother Dave! Thanks for your 666th post!

• Bryan
    Bryan
    Thanks for your 666th post!

Oh my God! Dave is the Anti-Christ and he's just cursed the Watchtower!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

LOL, Anti-Christ NO Anti Watchtower-without a doubt

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Dave! Great to hear an update from you...

My brother Darin is planning a road trip this summer to San Diego California, and has invited me to go. Im so excited, as I have always wanted to see California and the Pacific ocean.

When you get to the Pacific Ocean said a cheery wave across to all your fellow aussie apostates!!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    My brother Darin is planning a road trip this summer to San Diego California, and has invited me to go. Im so excited, as I have always wanted to see California and the Pacific ocean.

You just really must go and see the Redwoods. It is a bit of a drive from the area you will be visiting. But I think they must be the most amazing giants I ever saw.

Glad things are going well, Keep up the right-fight.

Jeff

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Best wishes mate http://www.drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=9833 In a cult and want out? SIGN UP DR PHIL SHOW ON CULTS all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Where is the Dr.Phil show filmed, California or New York? I have been out of the JW's for 12 years so Im probably not what he is looking for, there has to be hundreds of people from JWD who are recently out and are being shunned.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Hi, Junction-Guy

Sorry to hear about your marriage!

It has been for the better

I hope you're right. I'll be praying for both of you.

I hope to see you at Blue Mountain

D Dog

• ferret
    ferret

Hi junction guy. the Grand Canyon is definitely a must see, it is awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit