weekend poll- which was the best Superbowl Advertisement

by stillajwexelder 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• serendipity
    serendipity

I didn't just watched some of the first half, and half time, so I didn't see all the commercials. I like the Fabio commercial the best of those that I saw. The chimp commercial was my second choice. Reminded me of my favorite monkey here.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Got to love the Fed Ex ad!

The Mic Ultra Amber wasn't bad either

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Dan the man you’re upsetting me with your pessimism of this year’s super bowl.

My favorite commercial was the gut in the office working with monkeys that hat the chart upside down. The one monkey was lighting a cigar with burning money. I can relate to this situation first hand. That commercial is priceless.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I watched Inside the Actor's Studio with Liza Minnelli. Am I boring or what?

• Purza
    Purza

My favorite was the first commercial after the game started. Where the guy was riding up with the boss in the elevator and he said he hid Bud Light all around the office as a "morale booster" and the elevator opens and you see all the people going crazy searching for the Bud. We all got a kick out of that one

My second favorite was the young horse trying to pull the cart with the two older horses pushing it. Very cute! Got lots of "awwwws" from the people at our party.

Thought most of the other commercials were stupid -- especially the Burger King one. Way boring!

Purza

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I liked the Budwiser, where the colt was pulling the cart (with a little help).

That one was my favorite too, but the whole room at our son's house erupted when they had the commercial on the airplane, where the lady was climbing across the lap of a man who was sleeping. It was so funny but I have no idea what they were advertising. The Mile High Club maybe?

• blondie
    blondie

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads

Trekker that I am, I liked the Aleve one.

• jgnat
    jgnat

We got Canadian ads. I liked the two beaver winning the spot as mascots for Bell Canada.

• delilah
    delilah
    The Fed-Ex advert was really funny.
  • drew sagan
    drew sagan

fedex was pretty good.
    I thought the burger king one was pretty lame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit