NEED WAITING!!!!!

by hawkaw 12 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Gee, everytime I start a thread asking where I need "waiting", I get response after response.

Cool.

Hi everyone and I must say that I need the expert opinions of waiting, Farkel and Prisca to understand this mess.

Waiting - lets keep your husband guessing. I noticed a "waiting1" on the board yesterday. Does waiting1 = waiting?

A Farkel fan club. Cool

hawk

• waiting
    waiting

howdy Hawk,

waiting is the same as waiting1 - but means that I've not had a life that day - and spent waaaay too much time at my computer, thus going over my 25 posts.

Sooooo embarrassed to admit that I'm way to chatty sometimes. But then, others have admitted it with a straight face, guess I can too. I figured if I was open about it......Simon might not take my account away. Such a fierce Englishman.....

I sent a card to my sister-in-law, chatting about the upcoming events and thanked her for finally giving me her correct address after a decade. She's pretty nice. Her son looks just like my husband which used to irritate her to death because she's never liked my husband much (didn't bother me - 'cause I knew the feelings were mutual). Her husband used to just laugh too, 'cause he's heard her irritation for years!

My husband stopped guessing about me years ago. Said he gave up and just lives with me hoping to wake up in the morning without an icepick through his heart (my childhood with men was rough). I thought for a moment and said that wouldn't be the case - if I put an icepick through his heart, he wouldn't wake up, now would he?

I think that's when he just started squinting at me sometimes.......

waiting

ps I've have therapy since then, can you tell?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Gee, my postcard just made it to an unnamed address at about 12:50 pm.

Interesting eh!

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit