Help!

by lola28 22 Replies latest jw friends

• z
    z
    2. Move to Canada

What should I do??????????

• jgnat
    jgnat

Think back to every crush you ever had. When you were in the middle of it, would you listen to anyone who told you to run? Learn the lesson you did, leaving the WTBTS. Don't tell people what to do, show them the evidence and help them make up their own mind.

Every one of us would like to believe that our love is different, and our situation is unique. It is crushing to be labelled yet another dupe. Like CoolHandLuke said so eloquently, listen and ask questions.

Near the top of the list, "Have they introduced you to their family yet?" This will expose the double-lifers, and our lovelorn poster will be able to see exactly where they fit in the scheme of things.

• gumby
    gumby
    What should I do??????????

Stay right where yer at dude. I'll come and room with ya and when all these ones migrate to Canada....we'll both have our pick of the litter and live in ungodly sin.

Gumby

*looks behind his shoulder to see if his wife saw him type that*

• z
    z

Hey Gumby I love you but

Who is going to be in front????????

NewImage4.jpg

NOT ME lol

• gumby
    gumby

Filthy heathen apostate monkey luvin bastard!

Gumkong

• z
    z

Do you have better idea Gumkong ?

• kls
    kls

Z, ya big show off

• z
    z

How big ??????? if you only know

• kls
    kls

How big ??????? if you only know

Thats what all them hairy apes say ,then come the excuses

• damselfly
    damselfly
    2. Move to Canada

Being from Canada myself eh? I can tell you that at least in Nova Scotia, the majority of young JW's date "wordlings" until they are discovered and hauled before a JC. So running to Canada is not a viable option. Try Aruba instead.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit