Now Available: Direct Quotes from Jehovahs Witness Literature by Topic

by Elsewhere 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

With many thanks for the great amount of help and work by Atlantis and Lady Lee, I am proud to present a new information source that offers Direct Quotes from Jehovahs Witness Literature by Topic.

This site is much like Quote's site, only in this case every topic not only contains quotes, there are also actual scans of the original publications that are quoted.

Atlantis and Lady Lee did most of the hard work... all I am doing is hosting what they put together.

To view these new quotes, go to www.davidgladden.com and click on the very first link at the top of the page.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Ooo, thanks, Elsewhere, sounds like a very good resource!! Thanks for making it available to all of us!!

And thanks to Lady Lee and Atlantis for gathering all of the material for us!!

-Becka :)

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's another very useful link that's worth bookmarking, many thanks to those that worked so hard to prepare it.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

This looks like fun! Thanks!

Dave

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wow Elsewhere That's a great job. Not too sure what I had to do with other than asking the questions but I sure love what you have done with it all.

Expect a PM

• FairMind
    FairMind

Thanks! I wonder what the WTS will try to do to stop this?

• Clam
    Clam

Great stuff Elsewhere and thank you.

I'm still spending Sundays reading the Watchtower, but in an oh so much more entertaining way, LOL.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Elsewhere and all who contributed to this, THANK YOU! This is GREAT! I am printing some of this stuff to put it in my WT Truth File together with some other goodies which I will continue to share with others.

THANKS!

IC

• wombat
    wombat

Thank you Elsewhere, Atlantis and Lady Lee...........

This is really good stuff. It will give me hours of amusement.

I am grateful that there are people prepared to go to so much trouble....Thank you...Wombat

• z
    z

WOW Graet work Thank you Elsewhere, Atlantis and Lady Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit