Go Hawks!!!

by bebu 7 Replies latest social physical

• bebu
    bebu

Got this from my sister today.

bebu

Terry Bradshaw, after living a full life, died. When he got to Heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Steelers flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Terry." said God.

"This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Bradshaw felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3 story mansion with a blue and white sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flag pole with an enormous SEAHAWKS flag, and in every window a blue Towel.

Bradshaw looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro quarterback, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said, "So what's your point Bradshaw?"

"Well, why does Matt Hasselbeck get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said, "Terry, that's not Matt's house, it's mine."

• gespro
    gespro

awwwwww maaaaaan!

and this coming from an old Bills' fan...

g

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This is just wrong!

Sherry

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Ahhh haaa haaa haaaaaaa! I love it!

Go Hawks! Seahawks by a field goal!

• poppers
    poppers

Go Hawks! from a Packers fan - I can't help but root for them since they have our old coach, Mike Holmgrem. They are "Packers, Seattle version" to me.

poppers

• poppers
    poppers

Make that Mike Holmgren.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Let's go Steeler's!!!!!!

That said, I would like to see Alexander run OVER Joey Porter just once!

• troucul
    troucul

BRING BACK THE STEEL CURTAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit