"Rapture" (Qua'salseth) could possibly be an abduction by UFO's (chariot)

by Franz 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Franz
    Franz

1. It was the cause of the flood.

"And it came to pass when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God (fallen angels) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them (Abducted them?) wives of all which they chose...There were giants (Fallen Angels?) on the earth in those days; and also after that when the sons of God came into the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became the mighty men (Gibborim) which were of old, men of renown." Genesis 6: 1-4.

2. Jesus himself was abducted by the devil:

"Then Jesus was led (321 sailed away) by the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil. Then the devil took (3880 abducted Him) Him into the holy city, set Him on a pinnacle of the temple...Again, the devil took Him (3880 abducted Him) up on an exceedingly high mountain (?), showed Him the kingdoms of the world and their glory." Matthew 4: 5-8.

3. Christians do not have special protection from abduction unless invoked.

"He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust." Matthew 5: 45.

"Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13.

4. Scripture tells us that it will happen again.

"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." Matthew 24: 37. "They will mingle with the seed of men." Daniel 2: 43.

"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers (Satans) of the heaven will be shaken." Luke 21: 25-26.

5. Elijah was taken. 2 Kings 2: 11.

"Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."

Chariots, Cherubs, Clouds, Clouds of Heaven, Thrones, Wheels within Wheels, Mountains, and the New Jerusalem are all types of UFOs in the Bible.

And spreads His cloud over it."

Job 26:9

• Brigid
    Brigid

Franz,

You're so cool.

I mean it. I dig some of your postulations.

After all, they're every bit as plausible or more than the idea of an ancient sky deity coming to earth and inseminating a human woman with his seed (a god/human hybrid) to bring it to life in order to kill it for humankind's sake.

Have you ever worked for the government?

~Brigid

• kid-A
    kid-A

Puny Human Franz!!! WE have abducted your messiah and will ONLY give him back to you once you have left the neutral zone! (or stopped posting these alien threads!)

-The Klingon Empire (Ram-a-lama-ding-dong)

• Franz
    Franz

Brigid, I never been an employee or contractor or associate of any government agency. I did submit some of my research to NASA but never received a response. Acknowledging my work would mean admitting the Truth and could cause a panic. They may be following up on it below the radar of the public. (Hubble and satellite observations.)

• Brigid
    Brigid

What do you think these alien beings want from us? Are you afraid of them?

~Brigid

• Franz
    Franz

"Are you afraid of them? ~Brigid" Yes I am.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Im scared too ! Look at the size of that butt probe!

• Brigid
    Brigid

Why are you afraid?

~Brigid

• Franz
    Franz

I believe their intent is to enslave the Elo'mahrik .

• Legolas
    Legolas

Franz...Do you have any good books that you would recommend?

I just finished Bible Code 2 last weekend...And I am looking for something like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit