What are you good at?

by JH 18 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I am good at sticking my foot in my mouth ( yes it is a talent) seems ok when it comes out but the look on peoples faces says other wise.

I can talking sdrawkcab( backwards ) without even trying.

I am good at speeding and not getting caught ( yet)

Oh yes and shopping

• Mulan
    Mulan

I'm a really good grandma.

My husband is happy with me too and says I'm a great cook. Others have said that too, so I think it's true.

• juni
    juni

Good evening, Mulan. Nice to read your post.

I, too, am a good "nana". Love my grandchildren and taking care of them. Love my adult kids.

I am patient, loyal, trustworthy, and kind with people.

I'm a very good floral designer.

I'm good at taking care of peoples' needs. Also, listening to their cares and worries.

I'm a good driver.

Well that's my self-affirmation list. Juni :)

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

I like to think I'm a good listener with a level head, my friends love coming to me for some advice on just about everything, and I enjoy being a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear, it makes me feel good.

I like to think that I'm good at making people smile and laugh, especially when they really need it.

I'm good at being mature when I need to be, but I'm also good at being child-like when I want to, too.

What else am I good at?? Not sure, what do you think??

-Becka :)

• sf
    sf

Blowing. Whistles.

sKally

• damselfly
    damselfly

Some days not much, today I was good at touching people the right way.

I am usually good at pep talks and linking people with needed information.

Also very good at making fun of myself.

Dams

• Quentin
    Quentin

I was told once that sitting next to me was like sitting next to a "warm fuzzy"...agitated people become calm when conversing with me...most of the time

• Calliope
    Calliope

i'm good at being patient.

but i'm not good at planning ahead.

it's a bit contradictory.

• JH
    JH

Oh, I'm also good in photoshop.

I just made this from scratch. I put a black background, and made starts, then found a picture of the earth and pasted it on, then I made a sun(I'm colorblind), and I found a picture of the moon and pasted that on too, and made an exploding star from deep space.

That took about 30 minutes to do all that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit