BLOOD @ tms tonight???

by Kudra 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Is it true that one of the blood substitutes the HLC can suggest to doctors is strawberry Kool Aid? "Properly sterilized of course. We're not that stupid."

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

one of the blood substitutes the HLC can suggest to doctors is strawberry Kool Aid?
    LOL, Gregor! Wait a minute!? Is this a plug for your avatar and a thinly veiled reference to the Jonestown massacre?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Does anyone have a scan of the "old" blood letter that they tell the elders to "destroy"?

Click Here to download this document

• Gregor
    Gregor

You have a sharp mind, Bizzybee

• Kudra
    Kudra

"one of the blood substitutes the HLC can suggest to doctors is strawberry Kool Aid"

HA! -not so far from the truth...

I actually went to the meeting to hear it last night (need to know what they'll do to my dear ol mum if she were to need a transfusion...) and a brother gave "an experience" of someone who actually transfused TAP WATER into someones blood stream successfully!!!!!!!

of course as all wise doctors know, the only reason ya transfuse anything into the bloodstream is to expand the volume of yer blood and you can use anything for that... ditchwater, day old coffee...

Also, because blood does not oxygenate for ~24 hours so transfusing blood is "next to worthless" if you're looking to increase oxygen or whatever.

to think of all the OTHER delightful words of truth that I have been missing out on...

Kudra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit