Does Stilla's avatar look like...

by MsMcDucket 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Someone mooning someone or tig-o-bitties?

It's like an optical illusion. Remember this one:

Young Lady or Old Lady?

young lady optical illusion

Do you see both the old woman and the young woman? The old woman's mouth is the young woman's necklace. The old woman's nose is the young woman's chin. They share their hair, the scarf, the fur coat and the feather in their hair. This is a classic eye trick that has appeared in psychology books for years as a classic example of an optical illusion!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Someone mooning someone or tig-o-bitties?

Big firm natural bazookas but enhanced with one of those wonderbra thingys

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    but enhnaced with one of those wonderbra thingys

Which sadly makes them look they have big, round bags of saline tucked underneath. What ever happened to nice, soft, natural looking cleavage?

• Confession
    Confession

I like 'em...

• Kaput
    Kaput

What prompted the avatar change? Showing off your new "store-bought's"?

• delilah
    delilah

I suppose, if I hiked mine up nice and tight, they'd look nice,and my husband would like it too....Damned old gravity.....

note to self....must find a good 18 hour bra tomorrow.....

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Ya know, MsMcD, I hadn't thought about it until you brought it up. So I'm gonna stare at stilla's avatar for the next hour or so, and I'll let you know.

I may stare at some similar pictures for comparison purposes. Control groups, that sort of thing.

Dave

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't cotton to the strict evolutionary theory, but have you seen the theory about why human females have larger breasts than the great apes? They say that animal males approach animal females from behind. They figure the way to get evolving neanderthal or cro-magnon man to face his female partner was to make her breasts resemble her hind end. Interesting thought.

I once heard a female comedian complain that her guy wouldn't touch her back side. So she painted big nipples on her buns. The result? She went on to recommend that all women do it.

Stilla, I know whose picture that is.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I have big boobs and the sisters never looked like that, not even when they were teenagers. I'd be surprised if the ones in that pic are real (and hopefully that doesn't offend their owner.)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    (and hopefully that doesn't offend their owner.)

Someone who posts on this forum posted that avatar and another similar one at various times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit