SuperBowl...

by Rook 29 Replies latest jw friends

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Troy Polamalu is not human.

I agree. That guy seems to be on every play. I'm just waiting for someone to grab him by his samson and slam him down.

• Rook
    Rook

Ahhh Come-on, Jerome Bettis is the only guy on that Team who deserves a SBR...but that's what they said about Barry Sanders...ooh well, gotta go with the underdogs.

• joelbear
    joelbear

more locker room scenes

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

more locker room scenes. Ok your gay. Must you remind us. Boy I sure cant wait to see all the Cheerleaders bouncing around at the Super Bowl because I really like women. Give it a rest. Please

• figureitout
    figureitout

Aperrantly my post earlier in this thread has caused some confussion...lol Around Pittsburgh everyone since the 70's have been saying this year we get the one for the thumb, meaning that we will get our 5th Super Bowl ring. I am currently working out in AZ, but fly home every weekend to the Burgh and I assure you that the town is going crazy. They had a pep rally last Friday and 30,000 people showed up. I can not wait for Sunday.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No I think it is the Steelers year

• joelbear
    joelbear

jt, no :)

• delilah
    delilah
    We have a superbowl party every year, and my menu is all planned, in fact, I've already got my wings prepared, 25 pounds of 'em... we're making chicken chili, 7 layer dip with corn chips, shrimp stuffed mushrooms, ceasar salad, sourdough with spinach dip, lots of chips, pistaschio nuts, tons of beer, and of course, Tequila, for margaritas.....I'm rooting for the underdogs...Seattle. I fear, tho', that the Steeler's have it in the bag. We'll see....can't wait for Sunday....have fun, y'all.
  • Gregor
    Gregor

Stilla, as much as I love your avatar I have go with the Seahogs. They are looking very fresh.

• Rook
    Rook

Allrrrrrrright Delilah,

You da bomb:) No worries the SeaHogs will give them a falsecrack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit