watchtower.org Does Damage Control On Secret Societies

by Rig Boy 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Wow elsewhere...I didn't see that second page...Look at this propaganda...
    A month later a bomb blast shattered a federal building in Oklahoma City, U.S.A., and sent 167 to their death. Evidence seemed to indicate that the attack was in some way connected to the government standoff with the Branch Davidian religious cult in Waco, Texas, exactly two years earlier. At that time some 80 cult members died. The bomb blast also revealed what was a secret to most people: Dozens of paramilitary militia groups now operate in the United States, at least some of which are suspected of secretly planning antigovernment action. ----Watchtower
    The BATF got caught Machine Gunning men, women, and children at WACO Texas. It was revealed in the award winning documentary Waco: Rules of Engagement big surprise that the Watchtower is going along with the butcher of Waco, Janet Reno, and rest of the Federal Coverup.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Rig Boy:

The BATF got caught Machine Gunning men, women, and children at WACO Texas. It was revealed in the award winning documentary Waco: Rules of Engagement big surprise that the Watchtower is going along with the butcher of Waco, Janet Reno, and rest of the Federal Coverup.

One thing I find interestin here: You are so obsessed with "secret societies" and all the disgusting activities they engage in, and you are accusing the WTS for being part of some zionist/freemasonry conspiracy (which I doubt very, very much). So, in your view, "secret societies" are a bad thing, right? But why then do you defend such secterian and highly secret societies such as the branch Davidians? David Koresh ran his personal little "paradise earth" like a dictator with selfproclaimed heavenly (messianic) mandate, and took advantage of, and abused his followers (including the children) in a number of ways. Anyway, the statement that the ATF machine-gunned men, women and children at Waco, is nothing you can prove. What happened there was televised for the whole world to see. The police and swat-squads who had surrounded the place, were standing behind their cars when the flames started rising and the explosions were heard from the compound. This was all filmed and televised by the new-helicopters hovering in the air over the compound. But I guess that was all just a "conspiracy" and a "cover-up" over what really took place, right?

• jstalin
    jstalin

Isn't it true that reptilian aliens control the illuminati?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

read Genesis 6:4 of your Bible and the Book of Enoch of the Apocrypha, that should clear up your questions on "aliens."

• avengers
    avengers

There are a few things that cannot be denied. Russell had ties with the Free Masons. He even said about himself: "I am a Free Mason".

This does not necesarily mean he was indeed a Free Mason? mmm. Even the Watchtower magazine had Masonic symbols.

I betcha anything that the top of the Watchtower is in hands of some secret society; who know maybe the Masons?

Why would they otherwise say that "secret societies" are dangerous? maybe to keep the R & F from investigating?

I've been looking for proof and it's only a matter of time. Sooner or later we'll find out who really runs the WT.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I just wanted to say:

THERE IS NO SECRET SOCIETY OF IP_SEC GROUPIES, BUT IF THERE WAS... TO JOIN IT WOULD BE VERY VERY DANGEROUS.

thank you

carry on

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit