Disassociation Letter

by reneeisorym 21 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

Simple and beautiful.

• Quandary
    Quandary

Renee- You wrote an EXCELLENT letter!! Anyone who reads this letter cannot doubt for an instant your pure, honest and sincere motives in your service to God! May I make a suggestion? You might want to send a cc of your letter addressed to the GB attention: T. Jaracz. Just a suggestion.

Q

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent letter Renee.......rest assured that although the WT might consider you "dead" spiritually, that God is the judge of us, not man. I somehow don't think that Jehovah or Jesus are anywhere near as judgemental as the Pharisees that reside in New York.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Renee ,your letter is beautiful , thank you for sharing it with all of us ! I don't see how your family could not help but be moved by your words. Wishing you all the best. (I printed a copy to save for myself to read over again)

• rekless
    rekless

I hope they read it,but they will stop as soon as they realize that your view point is different than theirs. But beautifully wtitten dan

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

You wouldnt happen to be dan hall would you?

• LDH
    LDH
    This letter also might have been about my objections to a group of men I have never met, nor know their names deciding my beliefs and my inability to have any thoughts based on my personal study and relationship with God.

Beautiful.

Good girl.

Lisa

• Think
    Think

reneeisorym, Beautiful Letter ! I love it !

I must admit... I was... I was... crying...

God bless YOU !

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

!!!

~Merry

• greendawn
    greendawn

Their god is cruel and destructive and that makes them get stressed out and depressed. You did the right thing to see God as love rather than a cold being to be related to in an impersonal legalistic way. That was the prechristian judaic way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit