JW Children - We're normal, and have fun at conventions, etc.

by berrygerry 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Oh stan...no.....!
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    PARTY FOUL ! ! ! ! !
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

yep july 1968--my honeymoon--at a football stadium in sheffield UK.

turned my off football for life

and sheffield

and the watchtower

and the wife.

• prologos
    prologos
    My most 'normal' convention?: Was 30-40 years ago in the Convention Center, Daytona Beach, just across from the beach. going surfing before, during break and after. Now the venue is moved north west of I 95, the speedway, the mainland
  • BU2B
    BU2B

If they cant be honest about things like having "non witness" friends, hobbies, sports, and higher education what does that say about them? Why do they continue to hide their light under a basket? What kind of a lesson is it teaching the child that its ok for them to lie under oath to make the non custodial parent seem like a over protective nut ball?

It is so valuable to be able to produce this packet, along with quotes showing the true stand of WT on these issues to your lawyer if you are going through a custody battle! The deceptive nature of this packet, the JW parent, and the organization will be clear!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

BU2B - "If they cant be honest about things like having 'non witness' friends, hobbies, sports, and higher education what does that say about them?"

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

...if you have to cheat to defend their beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit