Pain in mouse arm/tennis elbow~Need Advice~

by FlyingHighNow 11 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, all of you. Sphere,OldFlame,Robyn,Danny,Clam,Rook,Scully,Jgnat,Unique. If I have missed any of you, it's due to poor eyesight and not an over sight. I didn't use the PC all day since it's my day off. My arm didn't hurt much and I felt very little numbness. As soon as I go for the mouse, it all has started again. Out comes the Aleve and Meijer brand Extra Strength Cold & Hot Therapy Pain Relief Balm. And soothing Mud Slide Slim and the Blue Horizon. I've read all of your suggestions and will look over them again tonight. I have some things I need to order here on line and then *ouch*, I have to rest this mouse arm. Hugs to everyone of you.

• damselfly
    damselfly

If you use the ice ( and it's the one I recommend along with rest ) please make sure you don't get frostbite! Make sure the ice is in a drip proof bag and have a barrier between your skin and the bag ( a towel will work ) If the ice is too much for you then try fillinga bowl with water as cold as you can stand and plunge it in for 15 mins then out for 15 mins.

Hope it goes away soon.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit