Latest Awake! - "What is the Harm of Buying Girl Scout Cookies?"

by Funchback 17 Replies latest social current

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI acura rd, welcome to the forum!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Being in the truthâ„¢ meant I have missed out on thin mint milkshakes during the best years of my life? Dammit!

Time to make up for lost time.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Thin mints - yummy!

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I think we should all continue to buy them because they rule. I think we should put some of those head JW'S in a blender and then dump out the contents at the local landfill

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

And its so true! I used to get "counseled" from the goody goody witness girls my age for having Girl Scout cookies.

Hmmmm...love those Thin Mints!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

But will the smurfs like them?

• oldflame
    oldflame

The real reason why the society does not like their followers to donate or spend money on other organisations is simply because they want the followers to give their money to the society. They make spiritual claims against such and use scare tactics to make people give only to them. It is a another deception of the watchtower.

Only give to us is what they say ! I say just a bunch of greedy people there in bethel.

• wombat
    wombat

If someone is prepared to mail me a packet of Girl Scout Cookies (they sound delicious) I will send the materials and instructions for a Pavola.

A Pavola is a large meringue cake which you then cover with whipped cream and exotic fruit.

I always make one for visitors from overseas and have become quite reknown for it. They ask for it in advance of their coming.

I would love to sample these cookies.

Contact me at [email protected]

P.S. The pavlova is really hard to make unless you read the instructions many times over before you start. But it is worth the effort. It is basically whipped egg white and sugar, baked. Beautiful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit