Governing Body Letter to Apostates 2005 in Yearkbook ;-)

by What-A-Coincidence 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Bstndance
    Bstndance
    The Governing Body loves you.

Is that the JW equivalent of "Jesus loves you"

That would be so funny to see on a bumper sticker.

• Think
    Think

The " Governing Body of Rapers " aka Wolfs like to eat you as a FREE MEAL !!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    These last days are difficult to deal with. It is not easy to balance out family matters, secular activity, congregation activity, and preaching. In addition, many of you have to deal with sickness, depression, old age, and even opposition. Most of you are "loaded down." We want to express our fellow feeling to you, in line with what Jesus said: "Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you." (Matt. 11:28) We want to commend warmly all of you who put forth the effort to keep serving Jehovah faithfully despite challenges large and small.

Does this mean that most JWs have not really "gone to Jesus"? If they had they would not be "loaded down".

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Sorry, let me re-phrase that:

Most of you are "loaded down" thanks to all the bullshit rules and regulations that we've imposed on you. We want to express our fellow feeling to you, in line with what The Governing Body says: "Come to us, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and we will make your burdens even heavier than before."

Mary - this is why I love your posts so much. I think like you do. Go!

Jeff

• Think
    Think

Marry, I love you posts !! They are so accurate !

Like: " come to us, we will make it even heavier !!!

That is so true !!! I experience this every time I come to them !!!

Come to us / GB if you loaded down, we will load you MORE !!!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The WTS always misapplies James where he says "faith without works is dead"

They say it means selling books and hawking the cult. If you don't do it God will kill you cos your faith is dead.

If we have true faith it will show in how we talk, the things we enjoy, the life we lead. But it is not a prescription to be filled according to WT rules.

I think the one who prays at home for little children has just as much a living faith as somebody who runs a soup kitchen for the poor, or smuggles bibles into China.

And as Paul says, whatever our works, whether gold silver or wood, they will all be consumed, yet our faith is what will save us.

HB

• noneofurbiznis
    noneofurbiznis

Why do I get the oddest feeling that the GB thinks that they are apostles? That's a little high & mighty for some guys who own a lucrative business. That's like Trump saying he's Jesus

• Mary
    Mary
    Why do I get the oddest feeling that the GB thinks that they are apostles?

You're not thinking big enough. The Governing Body think they are Jehovah, or at least His equal.

Last year at the ASSemby, we were specifically told that saying anything negative about the Governing Body is the same as bashing Jehovah. How many articles are in the WT or other literature that says the same thing? If this isn't "putting themselves on God's Throne" then I don't know what is.

• noneofurbiznis
    noneofurbiznis

You're not thinking big enough. ; The Governing Body think they are Jehovah, or at least His equal. ;

Last year at the ASSemby, we were specifically told that saying anything negative about the Governing Body is the same as bashing Jehovah. ; ; How many articles are in the WT or other literature that says the same thing? ; If this isn't "putting themselves on God's Throne" then I don't know what is.

Haven't been in a few years. Lucky me!

They've really gone off the deep end since I left! They need me to bring reality back into their world...LOL

• Think
    Think

Saying anything against GB False Prophet, is saying against SATAN.

Satan is their god. The Ruler of this world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit