WTS Letter: Tracking Down Displaced JWs

by doinmypart 30 Replies latest jw friends

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Nice house on a corner lot with a swimming pool.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If anyone is wondering... everything I posted is publicly available and cost nothing to access.

It only took about 15 minutes for me to find and post it.

Be careful what you do with your personal information on the internet!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

92 Kingdom Halls damaged and need repair

• steve2
    steve2

I feel sorry for the image-conscious Watchtower Society. It tries so hard to look healthy and prosperous from a rank and file point of view. It must be extremely annoying to have a huge natural disaster hit almost 100 hundred kingdom halls and to see an unavoidable decline in active publishers. Perhaps, under these unfortunate circumstance, the Watchtower can save the elders the chore of tracking down active JWs by simply reporting numbers of active publishers on a pro-rata basis. That is, based on numbers of active publishers in the affected areas prior to the hurricane and estimate how many there would be now if there had been no hurricane.

The trouble is, I suspect that those areas were already in a state of stagnation and/or decline among active publishers even before the hurricane struck.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Funny.. www.kongtronics.com

The guestbook has been hijacked by spammer like:

Meng, website cool but need some girly-girl stuff. Maybe a section about makeup would do. ha ha haJanet <[email protected]>
    Houston, TX USA - Saturday, August 02, 2003 at 19:49:07 (EDT)

Thanks Brother Ming?!

Bryan

• Bryan
    Bryan

I wonder if he posted the last entry:

...ambien <ambien>
    - Thursday, December 08, 2005 at 11:12:50 (EST)

cheap cruises <cheap cruises>
    - Tuesday, December 06, 2005 at 07:36:59 (EST)

Vioxx Lawyer <Vioxx Lawyer>
    - Tuesday, December 06, 2005 at 06:46:30 (EST)

accident attorney <accident attorney>
    - Tuesday, December 06, 2005 at 05:57:36 (EST)

Just wanna to say Hello
    cheap airline tickets <cheap airline tickets>
    - Monday, December 05, 2005 at 06:54:37 (EST)

[*]UCK YOU, YOU SPAMMING A[$$] WIPES
    [*]UCK YOU, YOU SPAMMING A[$$] WIPES
    USA - Thursday, September 08, 2005 at 16:22:06 (EDT)

• Bryan
    Bryan

Sorry, I just realized how off topic I was.

Thanks guys for the great letter!

Bryan

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie
    :At present, 97 kingdom Halls are in need of repair. Currently there are 3,300 volunteers in the field,with the goal of having 10,000 volunteers in the coming weeks.

Does this mean that without the 6700 additional volunteers, the 97 KHs in need of repair won't get repaired?

Or is WTS just not looking forward to having to pay regular contractors with the insurance money they receive for the damage to those 97 Halls?

YC

• greendawn
    greendawn

So what was the story, how did the multibillion WTS help all those displaced JWs that lost everything? I didn't hear anything about this interesting issue.

• Dune
    Dune

When they made that announcement about needing 10,000 volunteers i couldnt help but laugh to myself.

Not that i dont feel sorry for what happened in LA, but i sure as hell aint postponing school and work to build kingdom halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit