" New Light" Hitler doing God Will ?

by Think 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Think
    Think

Here come the "brother" of Ru$$ell and Rutherford, the one with same cult halucinations, "Benefactor " of the Human Race, Hitler himself:

In n article about religion, the author quote Hitler in his infamous book Mein Kampf ( My Fight) : " I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: By defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. "

Hey ! He was a fighter ! He almost make " 1,000 Year Reich Paradise" Dream come true !!!

I guess the book must be one of Favorites of the GB to ponder and learn from.

To bad, that only Pure German race was allowed to be there ! Sound familiar !!! ?

Just only us ???

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

John 16:2 ... time time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.

• Think
    Think

I agree with you !

The first part of John 16:2 is also on time: " They shall put you out of the synagogues ( modern Kingdom Halls/ disfelloship/ to die forever at armagedon for not believing in a LIE)

If they are realy honest they should disfeloship 100% of the people including themselves !

Who will come to listen to the dalily crap??

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

only Pure German race was allowed

I think you are making a (little) mistake: as far as I know you had to be an ARIER (Aryan) = blond hair blue eyes - Caucasian when you want to be a part of "das Herren Volk".

Folks from Belgium, France, The Netherlands - in fact all Northern Europe are part of the Caucasian race.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit